By Greg Bunce on Sep 03, 2021
Utah SGID Statewide Roads Data Layer Updates 09/03/2021
This article will take 1 minute to read
UGRC recently completed updates to the SGID Roads feature class. Please visit our Roads and Highway System data page where you will find information about the Roads data model, as well as direct download links to the SGID Roads data in shapefile and geodatabase format.
These updates are also reflected in UGRC’s address locators, Utah’s Next-Generation 911 GIS database, and UGRC’s street network analysis datasets.
The following are highlights from this month’s update.
New roads were added and road names and address ranges were updated for the following counties:
- Cache County: Obtained roads data on 08/17/2021. Previous update was on 06/04/2021.
- Davis County: Obtained roads data on 08/19/2021. Previous update was on 08/06/2021.
- Utah County: Obtained roads data on 08/17/2021. Previous update was on 08/06/2021.
- Washington County: Obtained roads data on 08/18/2021. Previous update was on 08/06/2021.
Note: Data was requested but not received from Juab County, Kane County, Tooele County, and Weber County. Data was received from Morgan County and Salt Lake County but due to internal processing issues it was not processed for this month.
UDOT Route System
- The SGID LRS page now points to UDOT’s newest Advanced LRS (ALRS) data.