Updates were made recently to the SGID10.Transportation.Roads feature class that resides on the Utah SGID ArcSDE database server.
The updated Roads data is also available as shapefiles and file geodatabase files for download on the SGID FTP site.
Geocoding services and ArcGIS Server Applications & Web Services are now using the updated SGID10.Transportation.Roads feature class.
The following highlights what has been updated:
- Morgan: Received centerline update 03/15/2016: added new roads, road name and address range changes since last update on 01/14/2016; geocoding improvements
- Washington: Received centerline update 04/28/2016: added new roads, road name and address range changes since last update 01/14/2016; geocoding improvements
Blue Stakes of Utah Feedback:
- Davis: geocoding improvements
- Cache: geocoding improvements
Granite School District Feedback:
- Salt Lake: geocoding improvements
UDOT Route System:
- The DOT_F_MP (From Milepost) and DOT_T_MP (To Milepost) fields that store the milepost attributes of the UDOT state and federal routes in SGID10.Transportation.Roads were updated
- The DOT_RTID field that stores UDOT’s unique numeric route identifiers was updated