UGRC staff had a great time last week at the UGIC Conference in Park City. Every year we appreciate the opportunity to meet face to face with all the great people doing important work in the GIS field in Utah. If you missed playing UGRC’s annual Where in Utah game in the program, you can still play it online, note the link to the answers at the bottom of the slide.
Also, if you missed one of UGRC’s breakouts, links to the presentations are below:
- Aggregating Utah’s Statewide Roads Database, by Greg Bunce
- UGRC Discover Server: Not Just Google Imagery, by Rick Kelson
- UGRC Top 10 Issues & Initatives, by Bert Granberg
- Beyond the Template: Creating Valuable Storymaps, by Jessie Pechmann
- GIS for Utah NG911, by Bert Granberg, Kevin Rose, & Melanie Crittenden
- How we Modernized our To Do Lists, by Josh Groeneveld & Jessie Pechmann
- Step out of your silo; Join the community
- forklift - slinging data everywhere
UGRC presentations are archived and published online. Congratulations is also due to Zach Beck and Bert Granberg for participating in friendly coworker competition during the conference’s iron cartographer session.
And just for fun, here is a bonus aerial imagery quiz.