Contour Lines and Extents
- Category: Indices
- Data Type: GIS Data Layer
- Steward(s): UGRC
- Abstract: This dataset contains GIS mapping data representing the contour lines available in the State of Utah.
Contour Line Extents
Contour Line Extents is a polygon dataset of the areas where contour line data is available in the State of Utah.
- Interval - the interval of the contour lines
- Year_Collected - the year collected
- Description - a short description
- File_Format - the file format
- File_Extension - the file extension
- Average_File_Size - the average file size of an individual image tile
- Total_Size - the total file size of the entire product collection
- Horizontal_Accuracy - the horizontal positional accuracy
- Vertical_Accuracy - the vertical positional accuracy
- Total_Square_Miles - the total square miles of the dataset
- Contact - contact information
- In_House - whether or not it is distributed from UGRC's FTP site
- FTP_Path - the FTP directory to download the data from
- Product - a generalize product name
- Category - a generalized product category name
- Estimated_Date - an estimated date the data was collected
- HTML_Page - the URL to a webpage for the product
- REST_Endpoint - the REST end point URL
- LYR_File - a layer pointer and symbology
- FlightDate_Location - where to find the exact flight date for each individual tile of data
- Tile_Index - the tile index in the SGID for each product
- Upload_Date - the date the polygon extent was loaded into the dataset
Changes and updates are made as new contour lines are acquired in Utah. The native spatial reference for this dataset is UTM Zone 12N, NAD83 (0.01 meter coordinate precision). There are no constraints or warranties with regard to the use of this dataset.
Comments, questions, compliments, or concerns can be directed to Rick Kelson from UGRC at RKelson@utah.gov.
Downloads and Web Services
- No updates planned