By UGRC Office on Jan 04, 2021
Connecting to the Newest SGID Offerings
This article will take 1 minute to read
As of December 31, 2020, UGRC’s SGID10 database has been deprecated. At this point, it is no longer our “star player”.
As a reminder, the replacement offerings include web services and data downloads via our Open Data site as well as direct database access via the Open SGID. You can read more about choosing the right data source on our SGID data page.
Here are a few related resources to get you connected:
- SGID Open Data site (ESRI Hub site)
- Open SGID database (PostgreSQL/PostGIS database)
- Connect to the Open SGID database
- Find issue tracking and solutions relating to the Open SGID via the Open SGID GitHub repo
- Read our blog post from May 2020 introducing the Open SGID
Our goal is to provide better access to SGID data. We feel that these new offerings are more in line with the current technology and that they reach a wider audience.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions.