Finally the end of year updates for Municipal Boundaries are here. Seem like there are a lot of procrastinators like myself out there. 15 out of the 36 changes this quarter came in December, or the end there of. Anyway they are all out there now and ready for use, have fun with them.
For the year it looks like a total of 78 Incorporations, Annexations, or Adjustments. Utah County lead the way in growth with 34 changes. American Fork had the most with 12 but Lehi was not far behind with 10.
The following are the changes since the end of August, listed by county:
- Box Elder – Brigham City, Fielding, Plymouth
- Cache - Smithfield (2), Mendon, North Logan City, Providence, and a Boundary Adjustment between Hyde - Park and North Logan City
- Salt Lake – Herriman, Boundary adjustment between Bluffdale and Draper
- Sevier – Richfield
- Utah – American Fork (7), Lehi (3), Provo, Payson, Orem, Spanish Fork, Saratoga Springs, Santaquin, & - Boundary Adjustment Provo and Orem
- Wasatch – Heber (2), Midway
- Washington – St George
- Weber – Ogden, Plain City, Washington Terrace
Click for more info and to download the data layers listed above.